Federal State Budgetary Institution «Central Research Institute of geological prospecting for base and precious metals» (FSBI “TsNIGRI”)
General Director: Chernykh A.I.
FSBI “TsNIGRI” is subordinated to the Ministry of Natural Resources and Ecology of the Russian Federation’s Federal Agency on Subsurface Use.
Minerals: diamonds, gold, silver, platinum-group metals, copper, lead, zinc, nickel, cobalt.
FSBI “TsNIGRI” offers its services for federal initiatives:
- Russian mineral base: status and use
- Global mineral markets. Use of best foreign practices
- Program implementation in the Russian diamond, precious and base metal (DPBM) mineral base development and use
- DPBM deposit forecasting, prospecting and evaluation methods, techniques and technologies
- Introduction of innovative rock and ore composition study methods to prospecting activities
- Forecasting/prospecting deposit models
- Identification and validation of forecasting/mineragenic and prospecting work areas
- Expert and methodical support of federal prospecting
- Inferred resource expertise and approval
- Geological and economic deposit evaluation
FSBI “TsNIGRI” offers the following services to subsurface users:
- Diamond, precious and base metal deposit forecasting, prospecting, evaluation and exploration
- Technical and economic estimations of deposit development feasibility
- Information and consulting services