Federal State Budgetary Institution «Central Research Institute of geological prospecting for base and precious metals» (FSBI “TsNIGRI”)
General Director: Chernykh A.I.
FSBI “TsNIGRI” is subordinated to the Ministry of Natural Resources and Ecology of the Russian Federation’s Federal Agency on Subsurface Use.
Minerals: diamonds, gold, silver, platinum-group metals, copper, lead, zinc, nickel, cobalt.
FSBI “TsNIGRI” offers its services for federal initiatives:
- Russian mineral base: status and use
- Global mineral markets. Use of best foreign practices
- Program implementation in the Russian diamond, precious and base metal (DPBM) mineral base development and use
- DPBM deposit forecasting, prospecting and evaluation methods, techniques and technologies
- Introduction of innovative rock and ore composition study methods to prospecting activities
- Forecasting/prospecting deposit models
- Identification and validation of forecasting/mineragenic and prospecting work areas
- Expert and methodical support of federal prospecting
- Inferred resource expertise and approval
- Geological and economic deposit evaluation
FSBI “TsNIGRI” offers the following services to subsurface users:
- Diamond, precious and base metal deposit forecasting, prospecting, evaluation and exploration
- Technical and economic estimations of deposit development feasibility
- Information and consulting services
All-Russian Scientific-research Institution of Mineral Resources after named N.M. Fedorovsky is head enterprise of Federal Agency for subsoil use “Rosnedra” in information-analytical and experimental-methodical supply of geological subsurface’s study and reproduce of the solid mineral resources including realization of the state monitoring of the condition of the bowels.
Subject of activity consist of the execution of experimental-methodical and geological exploration works, performance of fundamental and applied scientific studies in the field of ore geology.
Address: 119017, Moscow, Staromonetny per., 31
Tel. (495) 950-30-17, Fax (495) 951-50-43,
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, www.vims-geo.ru
Director: Doctor of Sciences (Geology and Mineralogy) Mashkovtsev Grigory Anatolyevich
According to the current law, the Federal Agency on Subsoil Use has functions to render public services and manage state property in the field of subsoil use.
In accordance with the Public declaration of the Federal Agency on Subsoil Use (Rosnedra) for 2017, the main tasks of Rosnedra are:
- Arrangement of the state geological subsoil study and activities to replace the Russian mineral base:
- Arrangement of the state geological subsoil study for the Russian Federation
- Geological subsoil study to ensure Russian geopolitical interests in the Arctic zone, the Antarctic Regions and the World ocean
- Replacement of hydrocarbons mineral base
- Replacement of non-fuel minerals base
- Organizational support of the state subsoil use licensing system.
- Arrangement and expert examination of information on proved mineral reserves.
- Review and coordination of project documentation for deposit exploitation.
- Collection, storage and provision of geological information for use.