JSC “Giprotsvetmet” is a research project and design institute of mining and metallurgy of non-ferrous metals that was founded in 1929.
- Since 2008 JSC “Giprotsvetmet” is part of branch holding of the State Corporation “ROSTEC”.
- The institute has implemented a system of operational management of the quality of products and services of the enterprise in accordance with the requirements of the international quality management system and standard ISO 9001-2015, including the functionality of the general contractor.
- JSC “GIPROTSVETMET” is the leading institute of Scientific and Engineering Centre (SEC), which also includes “TOMS ENGINEERING” and “VIOGEM”.
- Specializes in the field of reserves calculations and evaluation of mineral deposits, design, construction of mining and metallurgical enterprises, project management in the mining industry, production and supply of the equipment, as well as turn-key projects with the EPC/EPCM format.
- More than 60 enterprises of non-ferrous metallurgy facilities were built and reconstructed in 28 different countries.
- Issued over 21 patents and 600 copyright certificates.