The fifteenth “MINEX Russia Mining and Exploration Forum” will take place in Moscow on 8-10 October 2019 under the theme of “Foresight of the Russian Mining and Exploration Industry Development”.
The Forum will offer international platform for addressing challenges and prospects for subsoil use development in the era of digitalisation of the economy, growth of demand for strategic metals and minerals, and the transformation of the mining industry.
Incepted in 2005 MINEX Russia is one of the largest and most significant mining events in the country. More than half of the forum participants are representatives of leading mining companies. The forum also attracts smaller (junior) companies involved in the development of promising mining projects in Russia, the Eurasian Economic Union and abroad.
Who participates in the Forum?
- Mining companies
- Mining and metals holding groups
- Junior mining exploration companies
- Design and research institutes
- Mining engineering and consulting companies
- Software providers
- Raw material exporters and trading companies
- Financial institutions and banks
- Producers and providers of equipment
- Recruitment agencies
- Legal, insurance and auditing firms
- Industry and non-governmental associations
- Representatives of regional government and ministries
About sixty percent of Forum participants are C-level executives and senior manages
- CEOs, CFOs and COOs
- Chief engineers
- Production directors
- Chief geologists
- Senior engineers
Forum 2018 in Figures
716 → Exhibition Visitors
504 → Number of Delegates
119 → Presenters
57 → Exhibitors
40 → Accredited Journalists
19 → Number of Sessions and Masterclasses