9th MINING AND MINERAL EXPLORATION FORUM
Managing Mines During the Downturn
1-3 OCTOBER 2013, MOSCOW, RADISSON SLAVYANSKAYA HOTEL
- Unless otherwise agreed, all presenters, speakers and moderators are required to pay Forum admission fee should they wish attend the sessions they are not presenting at.
- Exceptions must be agreed by the Head of the Organising Committee prior to the forum.
- Failure to pay admission fee prior to the forum may result in cancellation of the presentation.
- Admission fees are listed in the speaker registration form.
- When proposing speaker presentation please note that we are unable to cover speaker’s travel expenses or sponsor research.
- Speakers presenting on behalf of the Forum sponsor or exhibitor will be provided with the complimentary admission to the Forum in accordance with the agreed sponsorship and exhibitor terms.
- Terms of organising commercial presentation at the Business Podium sessions are listed in the Delegate form.
How to submit your speaker presentation proposal:
- Review the list of topical issues proposed to be addressed at the Forum here
- Review the terms listed in the speaker registration form here
- Submit complted speaker registration form and photo to firstname.lastname@example.org before 19 August
- Once your application has been accepted, submit presentation slides and handout notes within specified deadlines
- Ensure you have valid travel documents and visa to Russia
- Ensure you have booked hotel accommodation (in case you do not reside in Moscow)
- In case your presentation application has not been accepted, the Forum organiser may offer to list your presentation in the Forum’s presentation pack and website.
Do you have any questions? Please contact:
Mr Arthur Poliakov
Head of MINEX Forum Organising Committee / Managing Director, Advantix Ltd
Tel: + 44 207 520 9341
Fax: + 44 207 520 9342