MINEX Technical committee calls on Russian and International mining experts, analysts, investors, engineering companies and government authorities to submit before 19 August 2013 abstracts to be considered for presentation at the 9th MINEX Russia Mining and Exploration Forum.
The forum will address on-going problems and look into prospects for the development of the Russian mining industry in current macroeconomic and policy climate. Technical committee will be happy to consider presentation papers which offer cutting edge or cost saving solutions applicable to prospecting, exploration and mining in Russia and Globally.
How to submit speaker presentation proposal?
- Complete speaker registration form providing accurate information about the speaker and proposed presentation. Please indicate in the form which Forum events you are planning to attend and include speaker’s contact details (tel, mobile, email, postal address), time required to deliver presentation, theme of the presentation to be listed in the agenda and special technical requirements. Please send with completed form speaker’s photo in high resolution. Please note that abstract should be no longer than 1000 words and include information about the author(s).
- Send completed forms before 19 August 2013 with supporting documentation to email@example.com
- Once your application has been accepted by the Organising Committee, please submit within specified deadline speaker’s presentation materials.
NB: Speakers, unless otherwise agreed, will be expected to pay entry fee should they wish to attend the Forum. Exceptions must be agreed by the Head of the Organising Committee prior to the forum. When proposing speaker presentation please note that we are unable to cover speaker’s travel expenses or sponsor research.
PLEASE SEE BELOW THE KEY THEMES TO BE ADDRESSED AT MINEX RUSSIA 2013
Mining and Mineral exploration trends and developments
- Global downturn cycle in the global mining industry. What are the mid- and long term prospects?
- Impact on further growth of Russian mining and mineral exploration.
- Competition for Mineral Resources: supply/demand, regulation, taxation and investment.
- Current role of state ownership of mineral resources in Russia. Forthcoming changes.
- Russia’s strategies for Mineral Prospecting & Exploration. What needs to be done?
- Exporting global mining and exploration experience to Russia. Can this be done and at what level?
- Social licence to operate and other important developments for creating sustainable mining.
- Performance and benefits of social responsibility in the mining sector.
Update on Mining and mineral exploration projects in Russia and CIS
- Gold, Platinum and Silver
- Iron Ore
- Cooper and non-ferrous metals
- Rare earths and metals
Innovative technologies and management systems
- Mining efficiency: automated technological and management solutions
- Meeting energy challenges in mining sector
- Modernising mining and ore-processing enterprises: practical experiences
- Development of Low Grade Gold mine projects
- New technical solutions and tools for mining and geological modelling.
- Health and safety in mining: hazard and risk factor prevention practical solutions
- Mines Design and Planning
- IT in Mine Engineering and Management
- Drilling, Blasting and Excavation Operations
- Resources and reserves reporting and economic modelling
- Exploring in hazard and remote areas. Practical experiences.
- Mining Equipment Selection and Automation
- Geomechanics, Rock Mass Shift Management
- Efficient Reclamation, Mine Closure and Mining Waste Disposal Methods.
- Domestic and international technologies and approaches of geological survey and mineral exploration.
- Ecological Aspects of Mining Engineering and Mineral Processing
- Foresight solutions and practices.
- Renewal of the mineral resources.
- Implementation and monitoring of crisis management strategies.
- Mining project cost management from project planning to construction.
- Risk factoring and benchmarking. corporate, environment, investment considerations.
- Temporary suspension of low-profit mining projects – decision and implementation processes.
- Adapting and implementing planning systems at mining and metallurgical enterprise
- Best HR practices and challenges of training mining professionals.
- Future development trends in the mining capital markets.
- Funding operating expenses and construction costs.
- Financing mineral exploration projects in Russia and CIS – case studies.
- Mining finance solutions and strategies for start-up mining companies.
- Preparing company for an international listing – practical considerations.
- Prospects for raising capital on the Russian and International financial markets.
- Mining project and structured financing solutions.
- Valuation of mineral resources – buying and selling side perspectives.
- Mining in Russia – risks and rewards balance.
- M&A in the mining sector: new developments.
- Mining project selection criteria used by mining companies and investors.
- Mining data (projects, capex, opex, benchmarking, etc.) global management solutions.
- Foreign acquisitions – the role and practical experiences of the Russian investors.
- The role of China’s demand for metals supply of finance in funding Russia’s mineral resources development.
- Development of investor base and investor relations management
Do you have any questions? Please contact:
|Mr Arthur Poliakov Head of MINEX Forum Organising Committee / Managing Director, Advantix LtdTel: + 44 207 520 9341 Fax: + 44 207 520 9342 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org