• Building self-sufficiency in the Russian mining sector – prospects, benefits, limitations.
• Russia’s claim to end imports of REMs by 2020 and to become producer. Challenges and projections.
• Evaluation of the resource base and the development of rare-earth metals in Russia.
• Is it possible to profitably produce rare-earth metals in Russia, while China sells?
• Demand projection for REM in Russia’s hi-tech industry.
• The new rare earth projects in Russia – technological challenges.
• Enrichment of ideas – what will make Russian industry REM efficient and competitive?