- PRIME’s news wires and industry periodicals;
- The BIR-analytic system, an instrument for the assessment of business environment, checks of reliability and solvency of counteragents, searching for clients and market research;
- Official editions of the Bank of Russia;
- Dow Jones news wires in Russian on the foreign exchange, commodities and stock markets;
- PRIME is an official supplier of quotation information from leading international trading floors;
- PRIME is the developer of automated systems of liquidity management for financial corporations.
PRIME is a leading Russian economic information agency. A unique team of reporters and analysts work round the clock to be the first to deliver main news on the Russian and international economy to its clients. PRIME works with the Russian presidential administration, the Russian government, the Bank of Russia and other government entities as well as press services of leading Russian businesses. PRIME’s subscribers are represented by largest news aggregators and top business media. The agency’s portfolio holds over 40 products and services for business, including: