9th MINING AND MINERAL EXPLORATION FORUM
Managing Mines During the Downturn
1-3 OCTOBER 2013, MOSCOW, RADISSON SLAVYANSKAYA HOTEL
Director, National association for subsoil use auditing (NAEN)
Born on 7 July 1937.
Mining Engineer-Geologist, PhD in geological-mineralogical sciences. Since September 2009 - Director of National Association for Subsoil Audit (NAEN). In 1963 he graduated from the Moscow Institute of Steel and Alloys, Department of Rare Metals.
- 1965-1968 – PhD student of the Moscow Geological Exploration Institute (MGRI).
- 1969-1975 - Head of the Mathematics Laboratory at the geological company of a large mining enterprise.
- 1975-1981 - Head of the All-Russian Institute of Economics of Mineral Resources and Subsoil Use (VIEMS).
- In 1965-1969 and 1981-2011 he worked as a researcher, lecturer, associate professor, professor, academic secretary of the research of the Russian State Geological Prospecting University (RGGRU, former MGRI).
- 1990-1993 - Dean of the Faculty of Geology at the Higher Technical Institute of the Cambodian-Soviet Friendship, Phnom Penh, Cambodia.
- Since 1980 - an expert at the State Commission on Mineral Reserves (GKZ).
- 2007-2009 - Head of the Metals Department of the GKZ Rosnedra.
He is a Corresponding Member of the International Academy of Mineral Resources.
He has published over 50 scientific papers.