9th MINING AND MINERAL EXPLORATION FORUM
Managing Mines During the Downturn
1-3 OCTOBER 2013, MOSCOW, RADISSON SLAVYANSKAYA HOTEL
The Organising Committee of MINEX Russia 2013 Forum and The Petropavlovsk Foundation invite the Forum participants and the Russian mining community to support an initiative to help schools and kindergartens in the Amur region and EAO affected by the recent flooding. An online auction of photographic prints submitted for the Russian Mining 2013 Second International Amateur Photography Competition is being held.
The photographs submitted to the competition have been published in a Auction section of MINEX Russia 2013 Forum website
The works will be printed on A2 canvas and framed with the author and title of the work. The minimum bid is 10 000 roubles.
Guidelines, terms and conditions:
1. Bids will be accepted from private individuals or corporates.
2. To submit a bid, please register your details on the auction site by clicking here
3. Place your maximum bid (bids are not disclosed). The minimum bid is 10 000 roubles.
4. Biding will end close of business on 25 September 2013. The highest bidder will receive payment instructions from The Petropavlovsk Foundation and will be required to pay within 2 working days. If for any reason the winning bidder fails to pay, the work will be transferred to the next highest bidder.
5. The highest bidders will be presented with their purchased works at the MINEX Russian Mining Excellence Awards Gala Dinner, which will be held in Moscow on 3 October 2013.
Internet bids are accepted before the end of he day on 25 September 2013